Presidential Race Maps Writing on the Wall

Majority Want To Keep Obamacare

Posted Aug 11, 2014 at 9:42 AM by Maurice Berger

A new poll by the Kaiser Family Foundation reports that a majority of Americans--60%--want Congress to improve the existing Affordable Care Act rather than repeal it (35%).

Americans Continue To View Obamacare Unfavorably

Posted Jun 11, 2014 at 9:38 AM by Maurice Berger

A new Kaiser Health tracking poll reports that the Affordable Care Act continues to be viewed unfavorably by Americans, 45% to 38%.

Support For Obamacare Increases

Posted May 08, 2014 at 8:43 AM by Maurice Berger

A new poll by Christian Science Monitor/TIPP the reports increased support from the American public for the Affordable Care Act, now at an even 47% to 47%.

Americans Want Obamacare Debate To End

Posted Mar 31, 2014 at 8:51 AM by Maurice Berger

While Obamacare remains unpopular with many voters, a health-care tracking poll by the Kaiser Family Foundation reports that "53% of all respondents -- including 51% of independents and even 47% of Republicans -- said they are tired about hearing the debate over the health-care law and think the country should focus on other issues."

Majority Now Supports Keeping Obamacare

Posted Mar 04, 2014 at 8:22 AM by Maurice Berger

A Kaiser tracking poll reports that 48% of Americans want to keep and improve the Affordable Care Act while another 8% want to keep it as is -- for a total of 56% who want to keep the law. 19% are in favor of repealing the law and not replacing it and 12% want to repeal and replace with a GOP alternative, for a total of 31%.

Majority Oppose Obama Care, But For Different Reasons

Posted May 28, 2013 at 8:21 AM by Maurice Berger

A new by CNN/ORC reports that 54% of Americans oppose President Obama's new health care law, but with one important caveat: more than a quarter of those who oppose Obamacare, reject the measure because it doesn't go far enough.